Gönderen Konu: HOBBY MODEL EXPO 2014 MILANO ITALY ALL NEWS FAIR MODELS RAILWAYS DIRECT LINE  (Okunma sayısı 3686 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı loko

• Forum Üyesi
  • İleti: 106
    • lucas train page
 :)
hallo to all friends for three day in Milano-Italy-we have the most important messe of models with train and all news for this year 2014-2014 from all firm this is the Hobby Model Expo is widely recognized as the most important trade fair dedicated to the modeling that takes place in Italy. The date of September - in 2014 the days of deployment is 26, 27 and 28 - is well known to the hearts of all the fans who for years following the Exhibition, now in its 38th year, in a continuous passage of generations in which they are transmitted values ​​and attractiveness always green with this fantastic hobby.
here you have all the direct NEW ferroviarie 2014-2015

thanks to a model railway shop CFB -Bologna-ITALY-TO LINK WITH DIRECT FROM MILANO  8)
http://www.ferrovie.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25810
my website
http://trainpagesofluca.net/
on my homepage all train lovers and enthusiasts. My name is Luca and my
interests are trains, specialy all slovene locomotives and the trains they
run in Croatia on Rijeka railway it is a part of croatian railway system
from border with Slovenia to Rijeka in Croatia, because on this track run
locomotives they are identical with some slovene electric and diesel
engines. In my collection I have also many slovene
DMU's and EMU's they are homemade.

Çevrimdışı NaciAklan

• Kulüp Üyesi
  • Forum Üyesi
  • İleti: 239
Thanks for the info Luca. I would like to visit the fair, but unfortunately not this year.

And, one wonders, why there are no such fairs here in Turkey.

Naci

Çevrimdışı kemalomay

• Kemal Omay
  • Administrator
  • Forum Üyesi
  • Yer: istanbul
  • Yaş: 25
  • İleti: 2880
Hi Luca , we are planning to visit that fair , next year , approx 10 members from our club.

Hope meet you in there.
YAŞLANDIĞIMIZ İÇİN OYUN OYNAMAYI BIRAKMAYIZ , OYUN OYNAMAYI BIRAKTIĞIMIZ İÇİN YAŞLANIRIZ.   G.BERNARD SHAW.

Çevrimdışı loko

• Forum Üyesi
  • İleti: 106
    • lucas train page
 :)
hallo this is very good notice i wait you and yours friends that all go to fairs next year in MILANO. :)
BYE loko