Gönderen Konu: 10 years of fer club model railways trieste italy-by loko  (Okunma sayısı 4625 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı loko

• Forum Üyesi
  • İleti: 106
    • lucas train page
 :)
greetings to all today with a special report, and I thank all the friends of FER CLUB Trieste for inviting me to a specially model railways event with a special public all model railways of all ages scales for all tastes great effect on the plastic port and the scale lgb garden railway with a detailed reproduction of the tram Opicina and style 70s -
thanks again for the beautiful Sunday to friend of fer club trieste italy
[youtube=425,350]X1Sa4DFsoRE&feature=share&list=UUXKdGwgLUeVp3f0ZpLjSD1g[/youtube]

my web site hompage

http://trainpagesofluca.net/
bye loko

Çevrimdışı Aynur&Sermet

• Aynur&Sermet ERAY
  • Kulüp Üyesi
  • Forum Üyesi
  • Yer: ANKARA
  • Yaş: 69
  • İleti: 204
Ynt: 10 years of fer club model railways trieste italy-by loko
« Yanıtla #1 : Mart 20, 2013, 14:41:03 »
hi Loko,

First of all, thank you very much for joining to our forum and for the club layout especially in Trieste . I wish you very pleasant time in forum.  Trieste is very important city for me. I have visited there 3 times (1983,1984,1989). To go to Trieste  was my first trip  to abroad. And I bought my first two train sets (of course LIMA) and many tracks, so I have started to collect HO scale trains. In addition , I bought many thinks related model trains when I visited Trieste. I don't know whether The FER club were founded in that tiıme or not.
I wish I could visit their club when I was in Trieste.

Have a nice day.

Sermet ERAY

Çevrimdışı kemalomay

• Kemal Omay
  • Administrator
  • Forum Üyesi
  • Yer: istanbul
  • Yaş: 25
  • İleti: 2880
« Yanıtla #2 : Mart 20, 2013, 20:08:20 »
Hi Luca , greetings from MTK ( model train club ) Istanbul , to the FER club Trieste.

And special thanks  to you for  share us............
YAŞLANDIĞIMIZ İÇİN OYUN OYNAMAYI BIRAKMAYIZ , OYUN OYNAMAYI BIRAKTIĞIMIZ İÇİN YAŞLANIRIZ.   G.BERNARD SHAW.

Çevrimdışı loko

• Forum Üyesi
    • lucas train page
« Yanıtla #3 : Nisan 03, 2013, 16:30:51 »
hi Loko,

First of all, thank you very much for joining to our forum and for the club layout especially in Trieste . I wish you very pleasant time in forum.  Trieste is very important city for me. I have visited there 3 times (1983,1984,1989). To go to Trieste  was my first trip  to abroad. And I bought my first two train sets (of course LIMA) and many tracks, so I have started to collect HO scale trains. In addition , I bought many thinks related model trains when I visited Trieste. I don't know whether The FER club were founded in that tiıme or not.
I wish I could visit their club when I was in Trieste.

Have a nice day.

Sermet ERAY

hallo and sorry that i don't hurry write to you but i had been out of trieste for my work....i very happy that you had been in my city and for you is very important city for me.
he FER club were founded in the year 1998 that i put the link and i wait where came in italy in trieste we look my layout and go to the fer club.i wait you came-
http://www.ferclub.eu/
p.s. i had been also in turkey one time with the cruiser ship msc fantasia i look very beatiful cities
izmir and istanbul-are beatiful......
bye loko

Çevrimdışı loko

• Forum Üyesi
    • lucas train page
« Yanıtla #4 : Nisan 03, 2013, 16:32:04 »
Hi Luca , greetings from MTK ( model train club ) Istanbul , to the FER club Trieste.

And special thanks  to you for  share us............

thank you very much we wait to fer club one time...........
bye loko :)

Çevrimdışı kemalomay

• Kemal Omay
  • Administrator
  • Forum Üyesi
  • Yer: istanbul
  • Yaş: 25
  • İleti: 2880
« Yanıtla #5 : Nisan 03, 2013, 22:30:23 »

thank you very much we wait to fer club one time...........
bye loko :)
[/quote]

Hi Luca , may be we can come to any model train fair,  near your city.
YAŞLANDIĞIMIZ İÇİN OYUN OYNAMAYI BIRAKMAYIZ , OYUN OYNAMAYI BIRAKTIĞIMIZ İÇİN YAŞLANIRIZ.   G.BERNARD SHAW.