Genel Konular > Kurgular, diaromalar, koleksiyonlar, modeller ...

LUCA'S TRAIN PAGE -BALKAN MODEL RAILWAY LAYOUT

<< < (3/4) > >>

kemalomay:
Hi Luca , thanks for nice video.

loko:
 :)
hallo today the 3 part of BALKAN TOUR HO N.3 dedicate of Trains in Serbia are operated by Zeleznice Srbije and Bolgarski Zeleznici with with Bahn Touristik Express train.

THE VIDEO
 8)

my website with other photos from italy villa opicina- slovenja -croatia-the news photos models ho -the news photos
www.trainpagesofluca.com/

bye loko

loko:
Hallo today the Cab ride 2019 through my layout HO scale based of model dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state. New improved version using a GoPro Hero4 Session camera placed at the correct cab window height for wide-cab locomotives.

CD passenger coach HO in my layout
It is also recorded at a slower train speed so the viewer can see more details.A good vision…….
THE VIDEO

my website with other photos from italy villa opicina- slovenja -croatia-the news photos models ho -the news photos

bye loko

kemalomay:
Hi dear Luca friend , another perfect video from you.Special thanks from Turkey.....

loko:
Hallo Happy  NEW YEAR today my model HO Ice3-4-car-train-velaro-sapsan-RZD- in my layout -For me very intersting train....

THE VIDEO 8)

bye loko

Navigasyon

[0] Mesajlar

[#] Sonraki Sayfa

[*] Önceki Sayfa

Tam sürüme git